She is here!!! Yea!! I will wait for Lindsey to be able to post all the details of the delivery, but Little Miss Lacey has arrived. At 4:33pm Feb 6th, Lacey Nicole Hughlett arrived weighing in at 7 lbs 4 ounces, and 20 1/2 inches long. Baby and Mom are doing great, and we are all happy to have the little one here! Here are some fun pictures to introduce her, there are lots!!!
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm really, really sad that I'm not there to be a part of this time with you guys. Lacey is adorable! Call me when you get a chance! I love you guys!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!! It's about time she gets here....I bet you two are so happy and relieved!! We love you and give that pretty baby girl kisses from me!! :)
AAAHHH!!! Congratulations, You guys!!! Lindsey, I want every single detail of the labor and delivery! I'm sure you're very busy and everything but whenever you get the chance, I want to know it all! CONGRATULATIONS! She's beautiful!
K Linds...whenever you get the chance, you are being tagged. One of my friends sent me a questionaire and whenever you get the chance (which might be never now!) go to my page and see what you're supposed to answer! I hope all is going well with your beautiful little addition!
Post a Comment