Monday, May 12, 2008

Here we are...

So we just got Lacey's pictures back and we LOVE them! Our fabulous photographer, Whitni, did a great job (see link to her website... she's great!). Enjoy looking at our beautiful baby girl... we sure do!
I LOVE this picture! You can just see how much Mike loves her. He always has that adoring look on his face when he sees her. They have such a sweet bond. Mike can get her laughing and talking as soon as she sees him. Even when she's screaming, as she was during that particular photo shoot, Mike constantly says how beautiful she is. So in love!

As Kayla has pointed out, there aren't many pictures of Lacey and me together... but I love this one. Just so cute!


Our happy family!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kayla said...

Finally one with all of you in it!!! I love the pictures you guys! So... when are you binging that girl up to Utah to meet me?! hehe!

Melanie said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, the pictures!!!! ALL of them!

Cottle said...

Lindsey!!!!!! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!! WOW!!!!! I love your pictures. I wish I could hold your beautiful little girl. Jon and I should be driving through Dallas in the fall and will definately have to come and see you. WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING! OK, so just wanted to tell you!

Lindsey said...

Wow, thanks Marie!! Thanks to all of my faithful commenters! Y'all definitely make us feel special around here. Ug.. Lacey is just adorable, isn't she? I can't get enough! Thanks for the kind words. Marie, I will hold you to that rendezvous in the fall!