Ok, I finally found Lacey's Christmas dress! I had just about given up all hope when Nora reminded me that there is an adorable boutique by Mike's office. Yesterday, despite our haste, I kindly requested (ok, I may have insisted!) that we stop by said boutique for one final attempt. I found this priceless dress! (Ok, it was not at all priceless. It was, in fact, fairly over-priced, but I was out of time and she had to have something, right??? Justification!!)
Pretty sure she's smiling because she's being sneaky and taking one of her shoes off. Little rascal!
Isn't the flower on her head the best part? I love that she has enough hair to even hold the thing in. Of course, as always, she lacks the desire to keep it in so we played that little game all day. We really enjoyed our Christmas Sunday. Our sacrament program was lovely and I was able to participate in the choir. I really think that the true spirit of a song is felt when you sing it. I always love hearing other people sing, but I always find that participating in a choir allows me to feel the Spirit so strongly. I guess I just love music any way it comes! Fortunately, Lacey appears to share that love for music. She sat with Mike through the entire program! She doesn't even sit through sacrament meeting for very long when we're both there so I was quite surprised to stand up and see her contently listening to the music. Mike and I are always so amused when we share a bench with Nora and Roger. Little Addison, who is 7 months old, is so still and calm while Lacey is flailing and squirming through the entire meeting. We certainly have a very active baby!

6 comments:
Those pictures are so cute, that dress is perfect! I love it!!!
Oh she looks so cute!!! I love the dress and the flower! It is just precious. It's funny, my kids sat through Sacrament today, including Kierstin! (And Larry, by the way) without any problems. I even got to sit on the stand for the entire meeting! It was a Christmas miracle! :)
Cute dress, and that picture of her laughing is priceless!
Umm...love it!! She does look awfully cute! But, you know I am a sucker for a good holiday dress.
She is so beautiful!!
You found the perfect Christmas dress! I had fun watching Austin and Lacey play today at church. I am going to miss you! We'll keep in touch through the blogs. I guess that means I will have to do better at keeping up with mine!
Post a Comment