Monday, April 27, 2009

A few stolen pictures

Here's a few pictures that I took with Michelle's camera on Sunday. We all gathered at my parents house to celebrate Grace's 6th birthday and to welcome my Aunt Donna, Aunt Genie, Uncle Mike, and Debbie who are visiting from Florida. As always, we had lots of fun over there. We so love my parents house, and now that she's walking, Lacey loves it all the more. There's so much space to run around, lots of kids to run around with, and no shortage of loving aunts, uncles, and grandparents to spoil Little Miss. Oh, and let us not forget the great food that is always a part of the celebration! Kristen and Amber made Cafe Rio pork salad and tacos and it was all quite delicious. Definitely worth the extra calories!

So, the only pictures I got, of course, were of Lacey and Mike. I know, I need to do better about taking other pictures but Michelle generally does a great job of that so I guess we'll keep her. :) The two of them walked down towards the lake together and it was just so cute to me. She's growing so fast and I cannot believe that it's my baby pictured here. It wasn't that long ago that Mike and I were sitting in a lawn chair in that very yard for the first time watching my dad cart the older kids around on the riding lawnmower. Mike says that's where he first knew he wanted to marry me, and now here we are running around with our little one. My, how things change!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: