Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Beautiful girl!!


Some time in the recent past, Lacey has turned into a LITTLE GIRL on me! No longer a baby, she a full-fledged little girl-- complete with a huge vocabulary, long legs, a love of shoes, and a dash or two of sass! I miss my baby, but I LOVE this little girl of mine!!! Somehow, she grows more and more beautiful every day!

Here she is dressed for the cooooold temperatures we've been having.

Notice the PIG TAILS!!! I've been so excited that I'm able to get all of her hair up that she's been sporting them every day for the last week!

Is that not the sweetest little face ever?! Kristen, you'll be pleased-- she's getting quite good at smiling for the camera and saying "CHEESE!"

Here we are just having some fun. I just can't get enough of that fun personality of hers!! She is so funny and so sweet! She's become a very polite child. She's great at saying please and thank you, or no thank you. She says "bless you" to anyone who sneezes near her, says "thanks!" to people who hold doors for us... she just cracks me up! I can't get over how big her vocabulary is! Mike thinks she's a genius, while I am increasingly more aware of the Whelan woman within her! :)

Things have been great around here! We've just been busy with lots of marketing and preparing for Christmas!!! I can't wait! I am very nearly finished with all of my Christmas shopping and ready to enjoy the holiday with lots of family and all kinds of fun. This is our last week of marketing for the month so Mike and I get to fully enjoy our favorite time of year together. Can't wait!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

too cute...I think you should consider a T V that she can see if she is going to watch Nemo on your bed.......

Harris Family said...

You are so right, her new coat is adorable! Love that little girl!

brittany said...

she is just a doll- can't wait to see her

Megan Bartlett said...

She has such a gorgeous face! I love her beautiful smile and bright eyes! And you look amazing, Lindsey! Seriously, amazing.