Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun With Daddy!


While Lacey does spend lots of time with Mommy, there is much more evidence of time spent with Daddy as Mommy is usually behind the camera. Convenient, isn't it? :)

Here's they are talking over dinner. Lacey is pretty hysterical these days when she eats. She loves those feet and waves them all over the place, she pauses to share a big smile or to say something that she assumes we understand, or she just stares at Daddy.

What a pair! I'm telling you, that is one SERIOUS Daddy's girl! They are so in love with each other!


This is our new night-time ritual. I took Lacey on a walk one night to calm her down and now she demands it. Just before bed time, we stroll through the neighborhood while she soaks in the warm evening sun and enjoys the summer breeze. We all love a chance to get some fresh air and to spend some quality time together.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That's adorable! I'm a daddy's girl too!