New Friend! This is Lacey and Addison's first picture together... the first of many, I'm sure. As our next-door-neighbors and great friends, I suspect that Nora, Roger, Alex, and Addison will be a big part of our lives for years to come... or so we hope!She was clearly very proud of herself!

Such a happy girl! Lacey is feeling much better this week. On Wednesday of last week, she developed an ear infection. :( Poor baby! Thanks to Daddy, though, she was able to get rid of the infection quickly and without antibiotics. Daddy just adjusted her a few times and she is now perfectly fine. We even took her to her pediatrician this morning who was very impressed to see how quickly the infection subsided. There really is something to that chiropractic business!



4 comments:
I can't wait to see her again! Oh, you and Mike too. :)
Man she is so her fathers child! haha! I cant believe she rolled over... shes growing quickly!!
Way to go Lacey! That's awesome that she's figuring things out... and sad too because I still haven't met her and she's getting big! *sigh*
Holy crap, look how adorable that grin is! And she has really pretty, big baby blues! What a doll!
Post a Comment