Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Little Summer Girl!


Ok, here are a few pictures from the weekend. Lacey got a new bathing suit! Yes, I spent too much on it but it's totally worth it! Of course, Mommy could obviously go for another bathing suit but I'm waiting until just before we go to Florida. Stupidly, we didn't get pictures of Lacey and Mike together for Father's Day. Oops! Not to worry, there are plenty that currently exist and many more to come. In the mean time, enjoy these cute shots!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE the entire outfit Lacey is wearing! Very cute. Have I ever told you that you look good in red?

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the compliment, Mel! Not sure that I would consider that the most attractive of bathing suits but Lacey was too cute not to post the picture. I need to buy a new suit myself... maybe I should do red again! :) Can't wait to see y'all on the 5th of July!!!

Melanie said...

You're welcome! I'm trying to get by one more summer without buying a new suit. We are looking forward to the 5th. We'll have to talk about the details soon! Miss ya!