Lacey spent some time with Grandma and Papa Whelan on Friday while Mike and I went to the Temple. She LOVES Papa! He got her to laugh like we've never heard her laugh before... or since for that matter. We got some video of the exchange and because I don't know what I'm doing with computers, Kyle posted it to YouTube...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HntYcMkhZZU
I've tried to do Papa's little trick but apparently, only he can do it. All I get is this little grin that says "It's sweet that you try, Mom, but give it up... only Papa can do it!" Even still, it is the most adorable sound!! Notice also, by the way, how well she stands. She loves that trick!! She gets this big grin on her face when she stands up... so proud of herself.
And while I'm posting, I suppose I should give the info from her four-month checkup for anyone who cares. She weighed in at 14 lbs. 4 ounces which puts her in the 75 percentile for weight. She was 26 inches long already! That's the 97th percentile for length. And her head was in the 25 percentile... still makes me laugh when I think about the Whelan babies with big heads. She is definitely a Hughlett! She's doing very well. The doctor commented on how alert and responsive she is, which is a comment we've gotten since before she was two months old. She's our social butterfly and a total chatterbox. She's also quite the flirt... she's batted eyelashes at all of the boys that look her way. We may be in trouble with this one! She is such a happy and sweet baby and we can't get enough of her! Enjoy her laughter... so cute!!
4 comments:
Thats so funny! Papa does it every time. And it works every time. Wait until she can "look"-- thats Carsons favorite! She's getting so big
Can say "What an adorable laugh" So cute.
That's the cuttest thing I've ever seen! It just melts your heart doesn't it?
Lindz, she is so adorable. I love the laughing!!!! I can't wait to see her when we drive through Dallas in September. Keep up the Great Mothering!!
Post a Comment