Monday, September 15, 2008

FInally... an update!


Look at my adorable little family!!! Cute baby, cute husband... what a lucky girl I am!
Lacey is getting so big! We can't believe how quickly she is growing. She is so incredibly fun! Her personality shines through more and more every day. Favorite mode of transportation: rolling! She rolls all over the floor to get where she wants to go. I'm not sure if she has any desire to crawl yet... rolling seems to work quite well for her. She's also taken up a new dance routine. It is hysterical! She stomps her feet, flaps her arms, and rocks her body back and forth... all with a huge grin on her face. She makes me think of the penguin from Happy Feet. If I can figure out how to put video on the blog, I'll do that. It makes us laugh! She's at a really easy stage now. She's always happy, she goes to bed by 8:00 and sleeps through the night, she falls asleep on her own both at nap time and bed time, she's eating well, content to play on her own when I need her to, and she's always thrilled to see us. I think she's starting to notice when Mike and I aren't there. Any time I go to change her diaper, she looks behind her to wait for Daddy to come play with her. It's very sweet! It's a little sad if he's not home but she seems ok. We love her huge grin with those cute little teeth and the laughter we often hear from her. She is so amazing!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: