Just before school started, Emily (Lacey's cousin) joined us for a sleepover. We had all kinds of girly fun! We watched Nim's Island, ate pizza, did hair and make up, and even took Emily to the gym with us for her first workout. It was a fun pre-junior-high weekend and we loved having her over.
This isn't the greatest picture of me for sure, but I love the look on Lacey's face. She is so funny!!!
This one is a tad blurry but I think it's adorable nevertheless. Lacey LOVES her daddy!! Every time I change her diaper, she looks all over the room to see if he's there. She's rather pleased when she finds him. It doesn't make for an easy diaper change at all, but it is cute. She also reaches for him now. If I'm holding her and she sees him, she leans her entire body over with her arms out so he'll grab her.... and it just absolutely makes his day!!




1 comment:
I love those big smiles! And she's so cute with Mike! Genna used to be a total daddy's girl... now she's just a sass *sigh* let's hope it's just a phase! I'm ready to have my sweet little Genna back!
Post a Comment