Here are a few new pictures. Nanny Hughlett, Mommy and Lacey had a girls' shopping day and bought this adorable outfit, among others. Lacey spent the rest of that evening with Nanny and Papa who always get some cute pictures.
Here are a couple of rarely captured pictures of Mommy and Lacey... with cousin Emily in the background. We were both wearing new dresses to church that day so we thought we should get a few pictures. Love the polka dots!!



5 comments:
She's so big and you are so small. I don't know whether to hate you or applaud you...so I will just say HOORAY! And I love the dresses. Too cute indeed.
Boring? RUDE...but true.
It was so great to see your family today at church. Lacey is so cute in person.
Look at you two hotties! OW! OW!
Lindsey, your daughter is sooooooooooo cute!!!!!
Thanks for the comment you left on our blog. I just came across it today.
You're a BABE, Linds! I LOVE your hair that length and color!
Post a Comment