What a weekend! Today, Mike and I took Kaden, Kyra, Haylee, Grace and Lacey to the Shriner's Circus! It was a blast!!! The circus really began last night when we brought all of the kiddos to our house for a sleepover. Mike called this the "ghost of Christmas future"... a glimpse into what life with five kids will be like. It was definitely different than having one! We had so much fun though! We ate pizza, watched movies, and played around. This morning we had another healthy meal-- donuts-- and got ready for the real circus. Thanks to our brother-in-law David, we were able to get all of us in for free and he even brought us snacks. THANK YOU DAVID!!! Sadly, my battery died on me so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to, but here are a few...
The Elephant Ride!!! SO CUTE!!!
The Elephant Ride!!! SO CUTE!!!
Look how excited Grace is! She was thrilled to get to sit up front. Being little isn't always so bad! Though the battery died on me after these pics, I did whip out the video camera. I still haven't figured out how to post video to the blog, but if I do.... :)

3 comments:
The elephant ride pics arent showing up for me...is that my fault?? Anyway, thanks so much for taking them, they talked about it the whole way home! And they cant wait to go to school and tell their friends about it! It would be a great tradition to start for sure..and next year RJ will be 3, and should be more than up for some time with Mike! Of course you know me, I am always willing to share him anytime! Maybe like the next time we want to take the girls to Six Flags (wink, wink:)! Im glad fun was had by all and that they did not scare you too much to try it again! Get some rest!
Yeah, I cant see those pictures either. But it sure does look like fun!!!
I can't see them either, but the kids had a great time! They slept really well last night! As did I, for the record. Sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday, but we did have a little going on. I really do appreciate you taking them and all that was involved. It is a big job! They loved it!!!
Post a Comment