While each of them would probably put the elephant ride at the top of their "favorite-part-of-the-circus" list, there were elements of the actual show that each of them preferred. Kaden seemed rather impressed by the contortionist who was able to fit into a relatively small box. I, for one, was a little creeped out by it... people aren't supposed to bend that way! Weird... just weird! As for Miss Kyra, she loved the dancing elephants. They were rather hysterical!
Haylee was mesmerized by the hula-hoopers. She couldn't believe they could get that many hula-hopps going at the same time. Meanwhile, Grace shared in Kyra's fascination for the dancing elephants. Who could blame her?
Here they are, kicked back and enjoying the show. I just thought this was cute... Kaden's feet didn't fit in the picture.
Mike's favorite part of the circus? Spending the time with Lacey. It was all a little loud for her so he took her out during a lot of the show... he wanted me to be able to see all of it because I had never gone before. Plus, he really did enjoy the time with Lacey. He's been working so much lately that his time with her is sadly limited. She did enjoy a lot of it though and was really quite good for us. And as for me, the show was great, the elephant ride was adorable, but the thing I most enjoyed was being able to take my nieces and nephews for a fun experience. There really is nothing like seeing the face of a child light up and it's all the more meaningful when the children are family. I love having these kiddos close enough that I can be a part of their lives. We will definitely make this a tradition, partly because Mike can't wait to take RJ with us! :)





1 comment:
What a great time! I love her big smile with Mike holding her.
Post a Comment