Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I couldn't resist!


So I was going to wait until it's closer to Halloween to show pictures, but I couldn't help myself! Look at my little Snow White!!!!



Ohhhh... it does not get any cuter!!!!!! Look at our little 8-month-old! Can you believe she's already 8 months?! This has been a big month for Lacey. Her top two teeth have broken through to join the bottom two that are already there. She is so proud of her teeth! She likes to show them off and she drives Mommy crazy by grinding them together. Such a wretched sound! Lacey also hit a big baby milestone-- she learned how to crawl!!! She's been working on it for a week or so but she figured it out just yesterday. We are so proud of her!!! It's so adorable to see her moving around, especially when she crawls over to get one of us. She can do so many little things that she couldn't do even a month ago. She is growing up so fast! It's so much fun to experience every new thing with her. We are so excited to share the holidays with her. She has made every part of our lives even more amazing. What a blessing!!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Heather said...

Ok. That does it. She is officially getting too big. And I love that costume! I would insist on her wearing it every day between now and Halloween. Truly so cute.

Lisa M said...

A gorgeous Snow White! I love the 8 month mark, they learn so much in such a short time frame. I love that she is crawling.

Cottle said...

Congrats on the crawling. Life moves faster when they get mobile. I love her costume and she is always smiling. Lucky MOM!!

Cottle said...

Congrats on the crawling. Life moves faster when they get mobile. I love her costume and she is always smiling. Lucky MOM!!

Melanie said...

I LOVE it!!! Very cute!

Megan Bartlett said...

Oh my GOSH. She is SOOOO cute! Look at that huge smile! I LOVE the Halloween outfit! Very cute. I don't have one yet for Luke...Or Claire, actually. I better get crackin!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Lindsey! It's Rachel (Brooks) Olsen! You have the cutest little girl! I saw that your hubby is a chiropractor! Walter is graduating chiropractic school this December and starting his practice, yeah! Looks like you guys are doing great!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Btw, I was just looking through your old blogs and you are looking teeny tiny!