Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In Just Two years....

Ready for a little cheesiness? Ok, last night was the two year anniversary of our first date!! On one hand, it seems crazy that it's already been two years. On the other hand, I can't believe it's only been two years-- so much has happened!
In just two years....
... we got married
... we went to Hawaii on our honeymoon
... we made our house a home
... we had a beautiful baby girl and have watched her learn and grow into an amazing 9-month-old
... Mike has accomplished many of his goals with the practice, thus enabling him to help many people
... I have shed more than 50 pounds since our first date (we definitely know he loves me for me!)
... we have gone on several fun trips: Pheonix, Florida, the cabin in Oklahoma
... we have made many, many wonderful memories, with many more to come...

It has been an eventful two years for sure! We can definitely say that we are much better people than we were two years ago and we attribute that to making this journey together!

So we went to dinner to celebrate while Nanny and Papa played with Lacey. We had to get a picture together given that we don't do that very often. What I love about the picture is that the reality of our lives is right there at our feet with all of Lacey's toys. It's a great reality, though, so I'm not complaining!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Wow! It's really been two years? I guess so since that's how old the Brennan kid is! And look at you sexy mama... Linds, you look fabulous! And I love your hair so don't go dying it some funky color okay? :)

Megan Bartlett said...

You've lost 50 pounds?!?! GOOD FOR YOU! Wow, that's amazing, Linds! You're one hot mama!!! Not that you weren't before...But I bet you feel a lot better! I bet it's from all that marathon running...I TOTALLY respect you for that. I could never do it!