Monday, December 15, 2008

Just a couple of cute pictures

Isn't this sweet? I was making dinner last night and turned around to see this sweet image. Mike was reciting "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to Lacey last night and she just cuddled up and enjoyed the story.
The dinner that I was making was to celebrate Nanny's birthday. We had such a great time having everyone over. Here's Lacey sporting the new bow that Nanny bought for her. We're all a bit excited that Lacey has enough hair to even keep a bow in; although after about an hour, she didn't have the desire to keep it in so she yanked it off. Oh well! Happy Birthday Nanny! We love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

I can recite "Twas the NIght Before Christmas", too.

Oh wait. No I can't. :(

kristenharris said...

Oh don't be too impressed... there were all kinds of random characters and strange phrases that didn't rhyme in Mike's version! By the time the sash is thrown open, all kinds of crazy things start happening!

kristenharris said...

Oh, and that comment, and this one, is from Lindsey-- I'm on Kristen's computer though.

tlwhelan8 said...

that is the same thing that happened in Heathers version....