Saturday, December 13, 2008

As per Heather's request...

Apparently I haven't updated recently enough, so here I am.
So far, the Christmas season has been quiet but very sweet. Last weekend, after working a screening together, Mike and I walked through the nativity display at the stake center. It was amazing and beautifully done. It definitely fills us with the spirit of Christmas. We also ventured up to my mom's house so she could give us this year's addition to the advent boxes that she gave us last year. She puts so much thought into these gifts and they are always so fun and meaningful!
Sadly, Lacey had a cold for about a week so that kept us mostly indoors for a while, but she's better now and we're ready to play! Today, we drove up to Flower Mound so Kristen could take pictures for us. I've only seen a few so far but they are great! Check out her photo blog to see them-- kristenharrisphotography.blogspot.com. She does such a great job!!! Apparently there are many more to see but she's busy so I'll look at them later. Now, we can get Christmas cards out... assuming that I'm on the ball enough to get it done in time. Remember the baby announcements? Yeah... they're still in my house. (Early New Year's resolution: get more organized!)
Otherwise, there's really not much to announce these days. We're just busy like the rest of you-- Christmas shopping, holiday parties, family gatherings, cleaning, and running about... on top of the usual day-to-day business!
No pictures from me, but you'll love the pictures that Kristen got. I'll post more here as I get them. Enjoy!
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Those pictures are gorgeous! Look at you!!! I admit my minor jealousy but great pride in how much you have done to take care of yourself. Good work! And that baby is kinda cute too!