Ok, it's been a while since I've posted pictures so there will be lots. The first group are from tonight...
Notice the gate behind us... our attempt to keep Lacey contained.
Isn't she so darn cute? I am mesmerized by those eyes!! Lacey has developed such a personality lately. She is incredibly funny and so active! I'm telling you, that child does not slow down! Even when I'm feeding her a bottle and rocking her to sleep, she kicks her feet and flaps her arms. At night, she crawls all over us on the floor, butts heads, and we chase each other around the living room. She is constantly moving! It can be a bit exhausting, but we actually love it. I think we'd be bored with a calm child. Of course, she'll be walking before we know it so we'll see if we can keep up with her then!
She is also rather independent. She doesn't want me to feed her anymore, which leads to lots of messes. She has learned several new words lately, including "No"... which she does use against me. Other words include shoe, hi, mama, dada, papa, nana, and banana. She is so social and says hi to everyone we pass by, unless she's feeling bashful in which case she bats her eyes and ducks her head in an almost coy fashion. We just adore her more and more every day. She is our perfect little baby and the love of our lives!

3 comments:
She is looking so big! Cant believe her first birthday is around the corner!! She still looks just like Mike and his mom though:) It is so funny to see just how much she resembles them! Good luck keeping her contained..it is a tough job!!
Cute pictures! But more importantly, CUTE SHOES! HaHaaa. Happy Birthday To Us!
You're such a hottie, Linds! I love those pictures!
Post a Comment