Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wahoo!

Running update: 7 1/2 miles today!!! I feel pretty great about that! It was freezing and it was windy, but I felt great the entire time. What a rush! We ran it in 1 hour and 12 minutes. I had to slow down to keep up with the group several times, which is kind of exciting simply because I was pretty slow myself in the beginning. Nice to be making progress. My foot is hurting, my knee is a little sore, but hopefully neither will keep me from running next week. Cowtown is just over a month away!!

3 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Way to go!!! My knees used to bother me a lot more, and now I do yoga once or twice a week, and they feel a lot better!

Courtney said...

Way to go! You are going to do so good at Cowtown!

Scott Koenig said...

Sounds like you are doing well. I'll high five you as you pass me on the course. If you are interested there is a training log on runnersworld.com where you an track your workouts including running conditions, how you felt etc. http://traininglog.runnersworld.com/landingpage.aspx

According to the Cowtown homepage we have 29 days, 8 hours, 1 minute, and 4 seconds until race day.

Good luck.

Courtney's husband and fellow Cowtown runner