Sunday, February 22, 2009

Beautiful girl

As promised, here are some pictures of Lacey's so-stinking-cute dress. I can't get over how cute this is! She was being a little bit of a stinker so I didn't get the best pictures, but Nanny got some on her camera so I'll post those if they're any better. Not as easy to photograph as she once was. Oh well... still adorable!




Just for a little update for any interested parties, Lacey slept through the night last night! Ok, well, I think she did. You see, I was sick and exhaaaaaauuuusted and crashed before I got a chance to remind Mike to turn the monitor back on. If Lacey woke up between 9 pm and 3 am when I realized the mistake, I didn't know it. Ignorance definitely was bliss last night!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Harris Family said...

Wow! Your girl is sure cute! She has a lot of hair now too, fun!

tlwhelan8 said...

that is a Nanny Hughlett look alike...love the dress on that little beauty

Megan Bartlett said...

AAAAHHHH!!! She is SO ADORABLE!! Gracious. I just want to take a bite! And that smile could end wars. What a darling.