These are a few shots from the birthday dinner with the Hughlett family. I did celebrate with my family too, but we're just not great at remembering to take pictures at such events. We really should work on that girls!
My pretty cake from the Red Oven. Don't worry Amber, it wasn't red velvet. It was quite tasty though.Not exactly a cute look on my face but I was stunned to see how much hair I had. Kind of regret cutting it now. Oh well, it will grow back.
And those were the only pictures taken of me before Papa moved on to a more exciting subject. For the better-- she's definitely more fun to see in pictures! At least the other two proved that I do still exist. :)

1 comment:
aaawwww... happy birthday girl!
was it red velvet cake we trashed that night? lol... fun times!
Post a Comment