Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ahhhh....

For anyone who saw the picture of me with Miss Texas and thought "hm... her hair is a tad too dark", don't worry... it's all better now! Spring has come and with it, a new do for Lindsey!


Yes, it's fairly blonde, which may not even be quite as noticeable in the picture but it is and I love it. Love it!

Can I also say that I LOVE Lifetime Fitness?! What a sanctuary that place is! They opened their doors literally two minutes away from my house in October and because we were so fond of the childcare at the YMCA, we didn't jump until we thought Lacey was ready. Ohhh I'm so happy that we finally did it! The equipment is infinitely better, as is the layout, the classes, and the entire facility. They have a spa, which includes such services as manis and pedis, massages, facials, and a full-service salon (which is where I went to get my hair done by the lovely Erica... and incidently, it wasn't nearly as expensive as I thought it might be). There's also a cafe there with lots of healthy options and a fabulous pool. Here's the best part: I can enjoy any one of those things for two whole hours while Lacey is well cared for in the childcare center. There was a time when I would have considered myself a bad mom for being so thrilled with this but now I realize that I'm a mom who needs a break sometimes... not that Lacey is altogether difficult, mind you, but it's nice to have a little personal time without having to work around Mike's schedule. And the new workout equipment and surroundings have given me a great boost in my workouts and I'm starting to see results again. Wahoo all around! :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

brittany said...

so yea- you don't look the same at all!! You look great! Love the hair- it has my professional approval:) Jk!!

Harris Family said...

Your hair looks preeety! Um, and you really do look different! You are SO SKINNY! Wow Lindsey! Congrats to you!

Megan Bartlett said...

LINDSEY!!!! HOLY CRAP You look AMAZING!!! I love your hair too! You look so fabulous! Are you still running marathons? Geez...I need to whatever it is you're doing. I've got some lbs to lose!

meridith said...

I'm gonna start calling you Miss Texas. You have always been beautiful, and I love the blonde and the cut.