Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter with the Hughlett Fam'

On Sunday night, Mike and I invited his side of the family to our house for our Easter celebration. This was my first holiday meal to cook so it was a little exciting, with only the tiniest amount of pressure. Who wants to screw up their first holiday meal, after all? I cooked a ham, whipped up a pasta salad (which I could seriously live on!), baked beans, fruit salad, rolls, and we had strawberry shortcake to top it all off. Everything went perfectly and we had a great time. Lacey got more fun treasures and had so much fun playing with everyone.


She may share her daddy's obsession for watermelon, but she's also got a bit of her mom in there-- here she is trying to open the mini Cabury Eggs! Can I just say, by the way, that I am so glad that the Cadbury bunny has gone back into his hole??! I swear, those darn mini eggs are so addicting and total diet-killers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: