Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whelan Family Easter!


We had so much fun celebrating Easter! With two families nearby, we had to split up the festivities. We partied with the Whelan clan on Saturday and had lots of fun! Mike and I always love going to my parent's lake house as it brings back fond memories of when we were dating. We all hung out in the back yard, admiring the beautiful scenery of the lake while we watched kiddos hit golf balls, dye Easter eggs, and run around after each other. Of course, there was an Easter egg hunt as well...

Lacey didn't quite get the concept but she did enjoy playing with the eggs.

Here's Mike and Kierstin showing her how it's done.

Lacey's looking away, but isn't that a handsome man?? :)

Oh, sweet Kierstin... I love this child! She is Heather's youngest and just the cutest and sweetest thing. I could keep that one!

It really was such a great weekend. We had so much fun celebrating with everyone and we also enjoyed focusing on the real meaning of the holiday. What a deeply meaningful day and what a blessing it is to share it with our wonderful families. We are so blessed to have them all so close!

*There are not presently pictures of Lacey in her SO STINKING CUTE Easter dress, but I will remedy that. She was asleep when we got home from church and things got pretty busy from there but I will put it back on her to get pics... too cute not too. Stay tuned for those.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: