Today was my sweet niece Kyra's 8th birthday and baptism! I cannot believe that she's old enough for such an event but it was such a great thing to be a part of. My baptism day is such a great memory and one of the greatest things that I have ever done. Being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has brought countless blessings into my life and I am so very proud of her for making the choice to be baptised as well. I love all of these nieces and nephews of mine and love even more that I get to be a part of their lives. I only wish that I lived closer to them, because an hour away is just not close enough for me! In just a few days, we get to welcome little Mallory into the family and I cannot wait! Such joy in these kids!
Anyway, while we were waiting for things to start, Kristen shot some pictures of Lacey and me. She is quite talented, isn't she? I'm always so sad that there aren't more pictures of Lacey and I together so I love the one below...
And then there's this one....Anyway, while we were waiting for things to start, Kristen shot some pictures of Lacey and me. She is quite talented, isn't she? I'm always so sad that there aren't more pictures of Lacey and I together so I love the one below...
Oh my gosh, she is gorgeous!!! This is by far the best picture I've seen of this little doll in some time. Look at those eyes! That smile! The hair with the cute little curl at the end! Love, love, love this baby!!!
Kristen got other great shots of the birthday girl and others that you can see on her blog... which, for some reason, isnt on my blog roll at the moment so here's the link: jasonandkristenharris.blogspot.com
Most unfortunately, Mike could not be with us today. He had paid to do what was supposed to be a big screening a few months ago and while he hoped he could take down early to join us, he wasn't allowed. Instead, he sat there, by himself, trying to muster up more business where none was to be found. It was not the most successful screening but as always, he is faithfully confident that we will blessed for putting forth the effort. I love him for his diligence (and for so many other reasons) but Lacey and I really missed him today.
Happy Birthday and congratulations to Kyra!!!! Hope it was such a special day for you!


1 comment:
Cute pictures! I'm loving your highlights! Way cute! Mine are sadly overdo for a touch up!
Speaking of baptisms, it floors me to think that Genna will be getting baptized next summer! ACK! I'm not old enough to have a kid that old!!!!
Post a Comment