Friday, June 5, 2009

A few more pics for the day...

I forgot to add the picture of Mike and me with the other family pictures... this was after Lacey had escaped. We were already posed so I thought that we might as well get a cute new picture of the two of us. Aren't we just too precious for words? Haha!

And here's our little summer girl getting ready for the pool! Her eyes look slightly.. well... evil in this picture but it's still cute to me. Love that little bathing suit!
These pictures are from our Saturday morning trip to the park. Lacey's playing peek-a-boo with Daddy..
And here we are grabbing some shade. We're wearing our bathing suits because we were hoping that the water would be on at the splash park, but alas, it was still not working. :( Hopefully all systems will be working next week because we LOVE the splash park!
Ahhhh summer!! Long days at the park and the pool, lots of watermelon and cherries, and easy meals at the end of busy days. If only it could last forever!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, she is looking a bit evil in that picture! If only we could read her little mind. And, of course, I agree with your summer ideas...we spent 4 hours at the pool today, got a bit red, but hey..you gotta start somewhere:) I only wish I looked as good in a swim suit as you will, but at least I can use the pregnant excuse for a few more weeks!! Maybe we will see you guys for a swim next week!!

Megan Bartlett said...

Oh my GOSH, Linds you are SUCH AN ADORABLE MOM! I love these pics of your family! You're such a total babe! Michael is a lucky man!

Lindsey said...

Haha... I was just looking at that picture of Lacey again and I can't help but laugh. She looks like an evil little chipmunk! A terrible thing for a mother to say, perhaps, but at least I know it was just a look and not at all her personality. Spunky, for sure, but certainly not evil... yet. :)
And yes Amber, I'm all over swimming with everyone next week! Keep me informed and I'll do my best to be there! And don't worry, I still have my cellulite hanging on for dear life!

Heather said...

Love seeing all of these pictures. And she is adorable...especially because of the evil smile and twinkle in her eyes.

Hey! How did you get that fun header, by the way??? Jealous!