Here's William! Looks like a miniature missionary, no? Lacey has so much fun with William-- he may be the only person in the world who has enough energy to match hers!
Emily is our sweet 13-year-old niece... growing up all too quickly! She spent the night before we did the pictures and we had all kinds of girly fun-- doing hair, make up, and have a great time doing it. Previous to the pictures, we went to Emily's piano recital. We love hearing her play and are always so proud of her!
And here we all are together... not bad, considering we spent most of our time chasing Lacey! It was hard work getting some good pictures but to capture the family was worth it. In the future, though, I think I'll opt for pictures before the next child starts walking or when he/she is 4! Now, if we could just get the entire Whelan family in the same place at the same time for such a picture......




1 comment:
Ok, so I love, love, love the pictures of Lacey and the ones of you three together are so cute...BUT...someone needs to turn that frown upside down in this other big family picture...what's with the sour face??? I guess a photo shoot with the whole fam will do that to you. That photographer must have been worn out after such a day.
Post a Comment