Friday, May 22, 2009

Lacey's New Chair

Lacey loves chairs! When I'm in a store where she sees a chair her size, she insists that I take her out of her stroller so that she can happily perch. I've finally come across the perfect chair for her room and she LOVES IT!

Look at that face! This beautiful little chair is just the right size for Lacey, it matches her room perfectly, and it even rocks, which she rather enjoys.
With her standing in front of it, you can see that it is also monogrammed with her name.

She loved rocking beside Daddy!
Ready for bed with "bebe" in tow. She was in that chair all night before going to bed. I love perfect little finds!!
So where did I find this? Well, after conducting an online search and being horrified by the prices of toddler chairs, I came across www.toddlerock.com. They have so many little chairs with every fabric and color you can think of. I paid less than $100 for this chair including the monogramming and shipping and it got here within a week of purchasing. Obviously, you can see that it's not a large chair by any means but it is perfect for little ones with little legs. And as my mom pointed out, Lacey can use this for her dolls when she grows out of it. I will definitely be buying one of these for each of my babies. What a find!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

tlwhelan8 said...

sooooo cute...just wish I had found it

Lisa M said...

So absolutely adorable!!

Kayla said...

Very cute! I love finding good deals!