Sunday, July 5, 2009

Personality!!!

The day began with a festive 4th of July breakfast-- pancakes with strawberries and blueberries, eggs, sausage, and juice. With grand intentions of getting lots of pictures of Lacey to mark the day, I took quite a few at breakfast... and that was the only time I got my camera out. I know, I'm lame. But we did get quite a bit of personality out of her at breaksfast and I couldn't limit myself to just one photo. So many expressions this child has! Everyone we see talks about her various facial expressions and today, she was dubbed "Little Miss Personality" by someone at church. It's quite fitting for her!



Oh yes, and there was of course some watermelon too. She inhales this stuff!


She's singing "Popcorn Popping" here. She's so cute with this song! She does all of the hand gestures and says "Pop-pop" the whole time.
Oh, and yes, that is Barney in the background. She's already quite the fan, much to Mike's dismay. hehehe.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: