Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Sassy Little Shopper!

Ok, Lacey is a TOTAL girly-girl! We did some shopping with Nora this morning and this is what she gravitated toward...

She put on every single bracelet she could find...

Lots of necklaces...
And of course, the sunglasses... she couldn't decide between the two pairs. Isn't that hysterical??! We were laughing so hard at her! She loooooves jewelry! I bought her some little bracelets the other day that she wears so proudly. I love having such a girly girl! Daddy may need to watch out-- two shoppers on his hands could mean serious trouble! Don't worry though, I made it out of there without buying a single thing! (Don't think I wasn't tempted though!) :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

brittany said...

too funny- I miss those days with Olivia. Now I get do it with Ms. Josie one day- fun fun

Harris Family said...

OH! She is so cute! Those pictures are adorable! They should go in little frames in her room! Cant wait to see her in 4 days!

Heather said...

i like that picture.

Heather said...

that was kyra