So stinkin cute!!!! This is after our ward Halloween party on Saturday-- we stopped by Aunt Christine's house to show Nanny and Papa her costume. Can't wait to see her in it again on Saturday!
I didn't Michelle? Hm. Well, I actually just tied some red poofy things with her pigtails and thought that if you had made them, I would use antennas on Saturday..... but, the red poofy things work just fine so you don't need to worry about it. Sorry... I really thought I had talked to you about it again. Oops!!
And yeah, we were pretty entertained by her. She definitely lights up our world!!
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!! That is the cutest thing ever!!! Love it!!!
I don't know what is cuter,Lacey or the look on you and Mikes faces...
Oh my goodness!! That is the most adorable picture ever! I love it! I agree with "MOM" you and Mike look so proud!
She looks super cute! I guess you don't need antennas. You never gave me the final word on her costume!
I didn't Michelle? Hm. Well, I actually just tied some red poofy things with her pigtails and thought that if you had made them, I would use antennas on Saturday..... but, the red poofy things work just fine so you don't need to worry about it. Sorry... I really thought I had talked to you about it again. Oops!!
And yeah, we were pretty entertained by her. She definitely lights up our world!!
Post a Comment