This is how it came. Apparently, Santa's elves didn't have time to put it together so I had to figure it out. True to Lindsey form, I wanted it done when I wanted, which happened to be after midnight one night so I was pretty much on my own. In a couple of hours, it went from a bunch of pieces to....
that adorable kitchen! Isn't it cute?
Lacey LOVES it!! She went right for it and she plays with it all the time.
Her favorite thing to "cook" is tacos... I'm not sure if it's because I cook tacos all too often or she knows it's one of Daddy's favorite meals. She drags Daddy into her bedroom, where the kitchen now resides, and has him help her create tasty meals. It's so cute!! This little kitchen is worth every penny and I can't wait to see all the fun she and our other children will have with it through the years.

No comments:
Post a Comment