One of the toys that Nanny got for Lacey is this cute little Dyson vacuum. I knew Lacey would love it when I suggested it, but I didn't quite know how much!
The BEST part of that gift is that when Lacey saw my vacuum, she insisted that Daddy join her in her task! Together, they vacuumed the entire living room floor and the kitchen rug! Truly, I did not see that coming... but it was my Christmas miracle! Hahaha!! He really will do anything she asks him to... so we'll definitely have to work on that. "Daddy, will you fold laundry with me?" I could so use this to my advantage! :)
Love you, honey!!!

4 comments:
Hey! I like the new cabinet under the TV! Pretty! Oh, and that is a great picture of Daddy and Daughter.
Oh yes! I forgot to mention-- that was our big Christmas present! Mike and I bought the tv from my parents and his parents bought the cabinet. Isn't it lovely? SOOO much better than what was there before!!
SO adorable!!
Oh my gosh! Jaylen is crazy about the vacuum my mom got him for Christmas! Hopefully he'll learn how to use the big one properly soon! :) Glad you had a great Christmas!
Post a Comment