We had an absolutely wonderful Christmas this year!! We were able to spend a lot of time together as a family and we enjoyed spending the day with both of our families as well. Lacey was quite spoiled this year and received lots of fun presents. It really is so fun to see your own child light up on Christmas Day! We get to experience it all in a whole new way!
One of Lacey's gifts was this tea set from Grandma Whelan. I walked into her bedroom one day to find this--Lacey and Daddy having their first tea party. It was ADORABLE!!! I could hear Mike through the monitor saying "You make the best tea ever!" I always melt when I see and hear them play together. Mike is such a loving father and the perfect daddy for a little girl.
Pouring another cup.
Look how cute they are together!! Having extra time with Mike over the weekend was a wonderful gift for Lacey and me. She followed him around like a little puppy, led him by his finger to wherever she wanted him, and insisted that he play with her constantly. Of course, you know he just ate up every minute of it!
Below you will find LOTS more pictures of our celebrations. It was truly a wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:
thank goodness...new pictures....too cute
Post a Comment