Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Fun at the Mall


When winter weather keeps us indoors, the mall is a favorite place to go. Lacey LOVES riding the carousel, playing in the children's area, reading books at Barnes and Noble, and getting a cookie. All part of the experience!

I love the way she's looking at Mike (appropriately wearing her Valentine's outfit that says "Daddy's Sweetheart" on it). I am constantly amazed by the relationship that these two have. It's just so sweet!!! Every time he walks in the door, he's greeted by a running and screaming toddler, shouting "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" all the way. I do wonder if any man will ever be good enough for her after the years of spoiling that she's bound to experience!

Her poor little red cheeks are evidence of the cold and dry weather we experienced that day.



And that's a typical Friday afternoon for the Hughletts! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: