Saturday, February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Lacey-bug!


What a day!! Today, we celebrated Lacey's second birthday!!!! Still in a little bit of denial about that, but I guess she'll keep growing either way.

We decided to gather up the whole fam' and head to Chuck E. Cheese to celebrate! (Where else would have fit so many people?!) It was pretty chaotic at what was the largest Chuck E. Cheese I had ever seen, Lacey was not in one of her best moods, and, well, neither was I to be perfectly honest. (Sorry kids... Momma was so not feeling good today!) All that said, it was still a really great day and we all had lots of fun.


Check out this cute shirt that Aunt Michelle made! Lacey was so super cute in her very special and unique birthday shirt. I remember my mom making birthday shirts for us every year when we were little... I think it's definitely just as special for an aunt to do that... hint, hint! :)

Here she is opening some presents. She quite loved this part and definitely perked up for it!

Lacey received lots of fun toys and she loves them all! After her very long nap this afternoon (3 1/2 hours... poor thing was exhausted!), she woke up saying "Where are the presents, Daddy?" He brought them in and she insisted that we open them all. Our living room is yet again toy land and I have no idea what I'll do with all of them. I think I've given up on having a sophisticated living room for the next 10-15 years!

Thanks to everyone for a very special day and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to my sweet baby girl!!! Gosh, we love her!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

this is Kyra! did you know that i have a blog. if you dont, you should check it out!!!

Aaron, Cera, Jaylen and Gavin said...

So cute! She is adorable! I love how they kinda get it at 2! So much more fun than last birthday!