Monday, May 3, 2010

To fill the void...


Here's one cute picture for you. Sadly, my computer has moved on to a better world, may it rest in peace, and I am limited in my ability to share pictures. This is a picture that Mike's mom took one Sunday when we were all happily matching in our yellow for church. Aren't we adorable? :)

4 comments:

brittany said...

lol- I love that the ducks match too :) And Lindsey, hopefully your next one will look more like you b/c she is definetly ALL Mike!!!

Lindsey said...

Yes, it would be fun for this baby girl to look like me, but Mike does make a very cute little girl so I wouldn't be too bummed to have a repeat. Haha!

kristenharris said...

Haha, yeah Mike is a cute little girl! Just kidding, that was just how I read that!!! haha

Kayla said...

Dear friend,
It is time for an update. I need a Lindsey fix and I can never seem to find time to call anyone these days!

Love,
Me!