Saturday, May 7, 2011

Friends!!


Ok seriously, how cute is that?! One Thursday afternoon, we had this group of fun kids over to play and they had a blast! Alex's birthday had passed and since they had a family party for him this year, we hadn't had a chance to celebrate with him. Well given that I've celebrated the last three birthdays with that cute red-head, I wasn't going to let this one slide! We invited them over, as well as Lola and Ella (Alex and Ella are cute friends... I think he may have a little crush! :), and played, made home-made pizzas, and cupcakes (well, frosting and sprinkles, really. The cupcake part was merely a canvas!), and Alex got to open a couple of gifts. I always love when my house is buzzing with the laughter of these little kiddos-- such joy! I don't even mind the crumbs and sand and toys all over the floor. I just consider it a small price to pay for great memories! (I think I get that from my mom-- she has been known to dump flour all over the kitchen floor so the grandkids could make "snow angels" on a warm winter day in Christmas, among other things!) Yay for FRIENDS!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: