Saturday, May 7, 2011

"I love to see the Temple, I'm going there some day..."

One very special evening, Mike and I took the girls to see our favorite place-- the Temple! We go often and have very strong testimonies of the beautiful work that is done there, and that it is the place where families are sealed for eternity, so we wanted to share that beauty with our sweet girls.








Unfortunately no one was walking around when we were there so no family shot this time...

Lacey loved being on Temple grounds! Of course she understands so little at this age, but it was clear that she could feel the spirit of it. We walked around for a while and took them inside to get a glimpse of what it looks like. Lacey was so happy and yet so reverent. She loved being there and didn't want to leave. I hope that the spirit she felt will continue to grow and that she will come to have a love and testimony of Temple work as well. Such a special day!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Harris Family said...

I love those pictures! Michayla is getting so big! ...and you are getting so small! You look great!