A few weeks ago, while Mike was at a seminar in San Antonio, the girls and I loaded up the car, along with Sandy, and headed over to Tyler to visit Amber and her kiddos. She moved out there several months ago and Lacey really misses seeing Courtlyn, so it seemed like a good opportunity to go check out their surrounding and spend some quality time with them. We had a lot of fun! Amber and Ryan live on 3 acres in a very cool house that is perfect for a bunch of kids. The girls absolutely loved playing with their cousins!! They were perfectly content to play all day and rarely needed me for anything. I think I'd call that a vacation! And of course, it's always fun for sisters to be able to catch up, even if we regret the next day that we stayed up until after 2:00 am doing so! I also loved getting more time with my sweet nieces and nephew. Seeing them, especially Haylee and Grace, made me realize how very quickly this whole little kid thing goes. They've gotten so big and grown up! I do love those kids of hers so it was great to get more time with them.
Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures at the house, but I did take some when we went to the zoo in Tyler.
Mich loved the goats!!


Lacey and Courtlyn had so much fun together! They're only 6 months apart in age and I love that Lacey has a cousin she can grow up with. They were hilarious and kept getting distracted by each other, only to slow the rest of us down frequently. Ok, so it may have been more annoying that hilarious at the time, but they were pretty funny!

Lacey feeding a bird...

Lacey being a bird!


We had so much fun with Amber and her crew! As soon as we left, Lacey asked when we could go back. I'm pretty sure that's a sign of a great time! :)
2 comments:
so glad you could share some Tyler time...luv that place
so glad you could share some Tyler time...luv that place
Post a Comment