Here are a couple of shots of Lacey and Mommy! She's so funny with the camera now... it seems that she knows she is supposed to smile when she sees the light on the camera. It's so funny! She has her top two teeth coming in now so she's constantly grinding them all together. It drives me CRAZY... but she seems impressed with the trick.
By the way, even I didn't realize how stinkin long my hair is until I saw these pictures! Good grief! Time to do something with it... I won't cut off any length but the color could use some help. Any suggestions??? Should I be totally bold and try red?
Lacey and Addison! I don't know why Lacey wasn't wearing pants... doesn't she look great? Haha! Addison is so funny! She gives the biggest, cutest grins and looked so adorable in that Bumbo seat. Meanwhile, Lacey is showing off her ability to sit by herself for long periods of time. She's fairly impressed with this trick too. We love seeing the girls together and are so excited to see them grow up together! Too cute!!!




1 comment:
She is absolutely adorable. Ethan grinds his front teeth together and I totally despise the sound.
Addison and Lacey are so cute.
Lisa
Post a Comment