Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lacey's First Petting Zoo

Lacey and I went to help Mike at his screening this morning and we found the following excitement:

Cows! Brittany, I thought of you when I saw this... now Lacey has cute picture with a cow like your kiddos. This picture just cracks me up!

What do you suppose she's saying to the donkey?

Whatever it is, she sure thought it was funny!

And here's my little doll looking so darn big in those adorable overalls of Kierstin's. Such a princess!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa M said...

So cute!!

Melanie said...

I MISS LACEY! She is so much fun! I hope your taco soup turned out yummy!

Megan Bartlett said...

Ok. Freeeeeeeeeeeaking adorable!!! She is so stinking cute, Linds! Oh my gosh. And I absolutely LOVE her Halloween costume! What a perfect little princess! She is so smiley!!! Such a happy baby!