Monday, March 23, 2009

Anyone need a job???

If so, I have a great one available! Ok, I could think of many jobs that I would like to hire for-- housekeeper, landscaper, chef, occassional nanny.... but I digress...

Actually, we are hiring at the office. Our wonderful front desk CA is not-so-wonderfully leaving us to tend more closely to her family. The nerve, right?! Hehe. So that leaves us with an opening that we're hoping to fill quickly. It's a pretty great job if you ask me. You'd be interacting closely with our patients-- scheduling, taking payments, and such. We have a lot of fun people coming in our doors so it's pretty entertaining. Of course, there are plenty of other responsibilities that you'll get more details on if you're interested. The hours are as follows:

Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: 7:00 am- 11:00 am; 2:00 pm- 6:00ish
Wednesday: 7:00- 11:00
Friday: OFF

It really is a pretty fun job. Mike is a really great boss and I'm not just saying that because I'm married to him. I'm up there often and Lacey LOVES playing at the office as well. Oh, and you'd get free chiropractic treatment which is a huge perk! So if you're interested, or you know someone who might be, let us know!

4 comments:

Harris Family said...

Ooh! OOh! Pick me!! Can I come live in TX with you? Please...?

Lindsey said...

Well of course we'd LOVE to have you living here... although, I think that this would be quite the departure from nursing! :) Oh... and your husband's college and career pursuits. Ug. All of these ridiculous obstacles keeping us apart! :(

tlwhelan8 said...

too, too bad I am not closer as I really would love to work there ...

Heather said...

Update woman!