Thursday, April 2, 2009

Are they kidding me?!

15 years. 15 years of loyalty I have given them. I was with them through the good years and the bad. We celebrated triumphs, cried over losses, and grew into adulthood together. I even stuck with them through ridiculous ideas, horrendous plots, and just plain stupid episodes. And this is what they give me. Two hours just waiting for something good to happen tonight and nothing. No real plot. No resolutions. No answered questions. And now it's over. ER is over. Forever. I'd love to say I'm sad about it but frankly, I'm too annoyed for that right now. UG!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm..all I can say is that I stayed up until after midnight to finish it!! I made 4 dozen cupcakes, cleaned my house, and washed and put away 4 loads of laundry!! What was my reward in the end...well it was supposed to be a quiet night with a great season finale! It makes me just want to go throw all of that laundry across the living room floor. That was just stupid...anti climactic and stupid! I am glad its over...now if they could just end LOST!!!!!

brittany said...

NOOOO- I love Lost. But i do have to say that i am glad i missed ER. I planned on tryin to watch it even though I haven't watched in years but it was just the fact that it was the finale. glad i didn't waste my time. have you noticed anytime there is a finale they SUCK!! Except Friends- of course.

Kayla said...

See, now I'm glad that I never wasted any of the last 15 years on a show with a stupid ending! haha!

By the way, I love the new 'do!